Change dispatch statistics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page provides statistics about dispatching changes to the clients. A client wiki is notified of a change on Commons once the change has been dispatched on that wiki, and the job queue on that wiki has processed that notification.
- Change log statistics shows the number and the date for the oldest and the most recent items currently in the queue.
- Dispatch statistics provides information about the most lagged and the least lagged client wiki, and one with median lag. For each wiki, the following information is provided:
- "Site" is the internal ID of the client wiki.
- "Position" is the ID of the last change dispatched to that wiki.
- "Pending" is the number of changes not yet dispatched to that wiki.
- "Lag" is the time between the change last dispatched to the wiki, and the last change performed on Commons.
- "Touched" is the time when the last batch of changes got dispatched to the wiki.
Change log statistics
|Oldest||599||16:30, 9 November 2018|
|Newest||599||16:30, 9 November 2018|
|Freshest||commonswiki||599||0||0 minutes||16:30, 9 November 2018|
|Median||commonswiki||599||0||0 minutes||16:30, 9 November 2018|
|Stalest||commonswiki||599||0||0 minutes||16:30, 9 November 2018|